Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician (Primary Care)
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our clinic in Castro Valley, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full-time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Providers sees approximately 18 patients per day
- Multi-specialty practice consists of 5 providers – 2 primary care physicians, 1 Pediatrician, 2 Ob/Gyn
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Light call schedule (telephone calls only) distributed evenly among all physicians
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our Castro Valley location provides pediatric and adult primary care, onsite lab services, and specialty care including cardiology, podiatry, and general surgery. Our pediatricians, OB/GYNs, and internal medicine doctors welcome new patients and provide individualized care, with easy access to your health information through MyHealth. Located conveniently near Highways 680 and 580 in the Tri-Valley, our doctors provide comprehensive medical care with access to Stanford specialists should the need arise.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.