Internal Medicine Primary Care Physician
Stanford Health Care
Menlo Park, CA
Menlo Medical Clinic is seeking a full time BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our clinic in Menlo Park, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 32 patient contact hours which is a 4-day work week
- Providers sees 16-18 patients a day
- Light call schedule (telephone calls) distributed evenly among all physicians.
- Internal Medicine department consists of Thirteen (13) physicians.
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including malpractice coverage and more
- 2-year partnership-track
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and Physician-run medical group
- Partner with talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford faculty
- Growth opportunities available
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Stanford Medicine Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
Menlo Medical Clinic is physicians owned physicians led medical group. We are Menlo Park's neighborhood clinic offering exceptional service. We've grown with the city, expanding over the years to over 50 physicians covering 20 disciplines in two locations.
Menlo Medical Clinic partners with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to