Family Medicine Physician (Primary Care)
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our clinic in Danville, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Providers see approximately 18 patients per day
- Clinic Hours – M-Th from 7am-7pm; Friday from 8am-5pm, and Saturday from 9am-1pm
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum Family Medicine (without OB) including procedures
- State-of-the-art clinic includes a dedicated procedure room, x-ray, and ultrasound on-site
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Call schedule (telephone calls only) is 1:7
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We provide primary and specialty medical care to communities in the East Bay. Our team of experts sees patients of all ages in four convenient locations. We are committed to making a difference in the health of our community.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.