Stanford Health Care
Hematology/Oncology Physician Openings (full-time)
University Medical Partners, Inc.
Emeryville, Redwood City, and Castro Valley
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking full-time BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physicians to join our clinics in Emeryville, Castro Valley, and Redwood City, CA.
Stanford Emeryville Outpatient Center:
- Expanding services offered in SHC Emeryville Outpatient Center to include Oncology
- 8-chair infusion center on-site; job duties include co-Medical Directorship for Infusion Services
- Clinic-based; hospital rounds at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Two (2) additional Stanford Medicine Faculty medical oncology sub-specialists also on-site
Stanford Redwood City Outpatient Center:
- Clinic-based; inpatient rounds at Sequoia Hospital
- One (1) other Hem/Onc provider on site with expertise in GI oncology
- Shared Call 1:2
Valley Medical Oncology Consultants, Castro Valley, CA:
Why practice with us?
- Clinic-based; inpatient rounds at Eden Medical Center and San Ramon Regional Hospital
- One (1) other Hem/Onc provider on site
- Shared Call 1:4
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our compassionate and attentive providers and staff are dedicated to finding what makes each cancer unique and providing individually tailored treatments for every patient. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and survivorship, we pride ourselves in being able to provide clinical services that address the medical needs of our patients, as well as integrative services to address one's emotional, psychological and social needs.
Cancer Clinics in Redwood City and Castro Valley are QOPI® Certified Practices. This certification is an acknowledgement that the practices meet certain defined quality and safety standards in the administration of cancer care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send your CV to email@example.com