Family Medicine Physicians– Musculoskeletal Same Day/Extended Care Clinic/Sports Medicine
Stanford Health Care
San Jose, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), affiliated with Stanford Health Care is seeking full time BC/BE Family Medicine/Sports Medicine physicians to join our brand-new outpatient clinic in San Jose, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- Clinic is open Monday-Saturday from 8am-8pm (shift based)
- Flexible work schedule and no in-basket management
- We are looking for physicians who prefers to work as a same day clinician with no patient panel responsibilities
- Physicians will see low acuity urgent care cases and some sports medicine cases
- Clinic scope includes treatment of minor sports and MSK conditions
- State of the art clinic include on-site imaging, labs, and dedicated procedure rooms
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Radiologist on-site
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and Physician-run medical group
- Partner with talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford faculty
- Growth opportunities available
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Stanford Medicine Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Our philosophy stresses the importance of family and community in the health of patients. We love the challenge of taking care of entire multi-generational families, particularly in today’s world where families can take so many different forms. We are a collective of community clinics which have a deep history in the area. We partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient care with access to Stanford specialists and technology. Your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use, online tool. With MyHealth, you can manage your appointments, access your confidential medical records, request prescriptions, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.