Family Medicine/Sports Medicine – Walk-In Clinic (acute care only)
University Medical Partners
San Jose, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking two (2) full-time BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our clinic in San Jose, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 36-patient contact hours per week
- Clinic is open Monday-Saturday from 8am-8pm (shift-based)
- Flexible work schedule and no in-basket management
- No primary care patient panel responsibilities
- Physicians will see low acuity urgent care and MSK/sports injury-related cases
- Clinic scope includes treatment of minor sports injury and MSK conditions
- State-of-the-art clinic include on-site imaging, labs, and dedicated procedure rooms
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our staff take pride in providing superb patient care to every patient and every provider. We have a great group of technicians, radiologists and administrative staff that works closely together to get things done efficiently. Our employees are compassionate and empathetic. We take the time to explain and answer any questions patients have about our process- from scheduling and checking insurance to scanning and what happens after the scan is done.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.