University Medical Partners
San Jose, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Audiologist to join our clinic in San Jose, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Seeking full-time Clinical Audiologist for a busy Otology/ENT clinic
- Minimum qualifications include:
- AuD or PhD in Audiology
- 2-years of post-graduate experience is preferred, new AuD graduates are also encouraged to apply
- California Hearing Aid Dispensers (CHAD) license preferred (or candidate must obtain CHAD license within 60 days of employment)
- Position requires performing all aspects of routine audiometric testing as well as advanced hearing and balance testing including VNG, c-VEMP, 0-VEMP, ECoG, ABR, and Video HIT tests
- Audiologic rehabilitation services include hearing aids, BICROS device, Cochlear implant mapping, Bone Conduction Implants for adults and children
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We are a full-service ear and sinus center offering routine and highly specialized care, including minimally invasive endoscopic ear and sinus surgery. Our dedicated staff focuses on service and excellence, and offering new and innovative treatments.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.