Family Medicine (Primary Care)
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our clinic in Oakland, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Approximately 18 patients per day
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum Family Medicine including procedures
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Light call schedule (telephone calls only) distributed evenly among all physicians
- Thirteen (13) providers in group: 6 FM physicians, 7 Advanced Practice Providers (NP/PA)
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our philosophy stresses the importance of family and community involvement in the care of patients. We love the challenge of taking care of entire families, particularly in today’s world where families can take so many different forms.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient care with access to Stanford specialists and technology. Your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use, online tool. With MyHealth, you can manage your appointments, access your confidential medical records, request prescriptions, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.