Physician Assistant, Cardiology
Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group
Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group (CCMG), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time Cardiology Physician Assistant to join our clinic in Oakland, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Seeking full-time Physician Assistant (40 hours per week)
- Minimum one (1) year of cardiology experience preferred
- Primarily office-based; may include perioperative rounds in the future
- Main office is in Oakland with satellite clinics in Emeryville, Castro Valley, Concord, Walnut Creek, San Ramon, and Pleasanton
- Minimum qualifications include:
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility
- Active California Medical License
- Outstanding clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced clinical setting
- Other preferences include:
- Familiarity working with Epic EMR
- Experience working in multi-specialty group and/or integrated healthcare system
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group is the premier cardiology group in the East Bay Area comprised of 37 providers (25 physicians, 12 PAs) with offices located in Oakland, Emeryville, Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Concord, Pleasanton, and Castro Valley. Dedicated to improving quality of care provided to their patients, Stanford Health Care’s network of leading physicians are located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.