Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join our clinic network in Pleasanton, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Seeking full-time Nurse Practitioner
- 3+ years’ NP experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of 7 years of clinical experience required (including RN, LVN, etc.)
- Partner with PCPs to deliver preventative services to Medicare beneficiaries
- Some travel required; will be assigned to 4-5 local primary care clinics with a key focus on providing preventative health services to Medicare beneficiaries
- Conduct Annual Wellness Visits and in some cases, in-home assessments on Medicare patients
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge, judgment and current findings
- Communicate care gaps to PCP
- Identify urgent and emergent situations for proper intervention
- Educate patients on topics related to health conditions and promotion
- Utilizes EPIC electronic health records
- Collegial environment
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.