University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our clinic in Oakland, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Physician sees an average of 20-25 patients a day in the outpatient clinic
- Average deliveries are 6-10 per month
- Full-scope services include prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, specialized surgical care as well as minimally invasive surgical care
- Call Schedule – 24 hours per week and 1 weekend per month (taken from home)
- Six (6) providers in group: 3 general Ob/Gyn physicians, 2 Gyn-only physicians, 1 Nurse Midwife
- Deliveries are performed at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Surgery Center at SHC Emeryville
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We are dedicated to delivering women’s health care in the East Bay. We offer the latest care practices in obstetrics and gynecology and deliver new therapies and diagnostics to ensure you receive the care you need, when you need it.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org