Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Primary Care
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our clinic network in Castro Valley, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Seeking full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum one (1) year primary care experience required
- Minimum 75% direct patient care – walk-ins/ad-ons, follow up visits, etc.
- Will be traveling to multiple clinics; Pleasanton, Hayward and Castro Valley
- EPIC EMR experience a plus
- 100% outpatient practice
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our Castro Valley location provides pediatric and adult primary care, onsite lab services, and specialty care including cardiology, podiatry, and general surgery. Our pediatricians, OB/GYNs, and internal medicine doctors welcome new patients and provide individualized care, with easy access to your health information through MyHealth. Located conveniently near Highways 680 and 580 in the Tri-Valley, our doctors provide comprehensive medical care with access to Stanford specialists should the need arise.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.