Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Primary Care
University Medical Partners
San Jose, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our clinic network in San Jose, CA
- Seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum 1-2 years of primary care or urgent care experience required
- Practice utilizes EPIC electronic health records
- 50% direct patient care: Walk-ins, physicals, follow-ups, and other acute care needs
- 50% support: Indirect patient care, Rx refills, MyHealth messages and phone calls
Why practice with us?
- Full range family medicine practice including infants, children, OB care, and common gyn procedures
- Team-based care model with long history of collaborative care between physicians and APPs
- Practice contributes to Stanford Hospitals and Clinics’ research, health education and community service missions
- Practice offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Providers of personalized, full-spectrum family medical care including women's health, maternity, sports medicine and preventive care for all ages in the South Bay since 1977, we are your "medical home." We keep you healthy, provide care when you're ill, and, when needed, coordinate sub-specialty care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org