Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Primary Care/Urgent Care (acute primary care only)
University Medical Partners
San Jose, CA – South Bay Walk-In / Express Care Clinic
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking experienced full-time BC/BE Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants to join our Walk-In Clinic located in San Jose, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Minimum of 2 years Primary Care or Urgent Care experience required
- Full time is 40-patient contact hours per week
- Walk-In Clinic scheduled to open August 2020
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Clinicians will see low acuity urgent care and primary care cases
- Clinicians will also provide acute care telehealth visits across the network as needed
- Clinic hours are Monday-Saturday from 8am-8pm (shift-based)
- Flexible work schedule
- No EMR in-basket management
- No primary care patient panel responsibilities
- State-of-the-art clinic include on-site imaging, labs, and dedicated procedure rooms
- Easy access to specialists and ancillary services
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org