University Medical Partners (UMP)
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our clinic in Pleasanton, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Seeking general Endocrinologist to work alongside one (1) general Endocrinologist in our multispecialty clinic in Pleasanton, CA
- Candidates must be proficient with thyroid nodule biopsies, diabetes management, insulin management
- Dedicated procedure room for in-office biopsies
- Opportunity to be part of the Sweet Success Program
- 100% outpatient endocrinology; no primary care
- Large referral base from in-network primary care physicians
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve.
Through our partnership with Stanford Health Care, our patients benefit from extraordinary care. Our doctors provide personalized attention and care in a convenient location, plus immediate access to Stanford specialists and technology. Over time, you can expect further enhancements to patient care in line with Stanford's continuing tradition of innovation and excellence. Together, we provide the highest level of care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org