Family Medicine/Internal Medicine (Primary Care)
University Medical Partners
Pinole/San Pablo, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our clinic in Pinole/San Pablo, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- Providers sees 16-18 patients a day
- Clinic Hours – M-F from 8am-5pm and Saturday Clinic from 9am-1pm
- Practice consists of 10 providers (8 primary care physicians, 2 FNPs) having served patients in the community for more than 30 years
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Light call schedule (telephone calls) distributed evenly among all physicians.
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We are a multi-ethnic group of providers that collaborate to provide you with a higher level of care. We also have Stanford faculty physicians who practice on-site, saving you a trip to Palo Alto.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org