Internal Medicine (Primary Care)
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our clinic in Emeryville, CA.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Providers sees approximately 18 patients a day
- Clinic hours – M-F from 8am-5pm
- Light call schedule (telephone calls) distributed evenly among all physicians.
- Twelve (12) other Primary Care providers in group: 9 IM physicians, 3 NPs
- State-of-the-art outpatient clinic and surgery center
- Access to Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Associated Internal Medicine has been caring for patients in the East Bay since 1991. We specialize in preventive medicine and the diagnosis and treatment of adults and older teens. We can provide access to clinical trials at Stanford Health Care as needed.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.