Stanford Health Care/University Medical Partners
San Francisco Bay Area
University Medical Partners (UMP), affiliated with Stanford Health Care is seeking a full-time BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our established health care system in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Why practice with us?
- Develop, build and lead an Integrated Behavioral Health network based on the collaborative care model
- Primarily adult psychiatry; training/experience in adolescent psychiatry is a plus
- Physician will support 100+ primary care providers across the network and implement an Integrated Behavioral Health program for a multi-specialty medical group
- Physician will lead processes for e-consults, MD-MD consultation, co-visits, and some in-person direct patient care
- Physician will assist in hiring a care team that consists of Licensed Social Workers and Allied Health professionals
- Physician will develop clinical protocols and resources to support primary care providers.
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.