Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Oncology
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Oncology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our clinic network in Castro Valley, CA
Why practice with us?
- Seeking a full-time Oncology/Hematology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Clinic based: Patient care, infusion center supervision, care coordination and inbox mgmt.
- Two years of Oncology experience preferred
- Other minimum qualifications include:
- Active California License
- Outstanding clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced clinical setting
- Additional preferences:
- Familiarity working with Epic EMR
- Experience working in multi-specialty group and/or integrated healthcare system
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Providers of personalized, full-spectrum family medical care including women's health, maternity, sports medicine and preventive care for all ages in the South Bay since 1977, we are your "medical home." We keep you healthy, provide care when you're ill, and, when needed, coordinate sub-specialty care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.