Internal Medicine/Family Medicine (Adult Medicine)
University Medical Partners
Los Gatos, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our clinic in Los Gatos, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- Community-based practice
- Providers see an average of 15 - 18 patients a day
- Clinic Hours – M-F from 8am-5pm
- Practice consists of 4 primary care physicians
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum adult medicine without OB
- Shared light call schedule (telephone calls with RN triaging) distributed evenly among physicians in three affiliated primary care clinics
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We provide proactive, personalized adult care in a model developed together with our patients. As our patient, you’ll benefit from a direct connection with Stanford specialists, if you ever need them.
Our philosophy stresses the importance of family and community involvement in the care of patients. We love the challenge of taking care of entire families, particularly in today’s world where families can take so many different forms.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient care with access to Stanford specialists and technology. Your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use, online tool. With MyHealth, you can manage your appointments, access your confidential medical records, request prescriptions, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.