University Medical Partners
Be part of an innovative cancer program! University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join our Emeryville, CA oncology clinic. This position involves opportunities to actively expand Stanford Cancer services in the East Bay and to build an expansive Stanford Oncology program with a large local community hospital from the ground up.
Why practice with us?
- We are seeking an enthusiastic general medical oncologist-hematologist comfortable in managing solid tumor oncology as well as benign and malignant hematology
- The ideal candidate will have a special interest in managing breast cancer
- Brand-new, beautiful 12-chair infusion center on-site with spectacular views of the East Bay hills, which provides a serene, peaceful environment for patient infusion and providers
- Provide complete medical care with trial options in Palo Alto
- Include opportunities to work closely and directly with faculty in Palo Alto
- Participate actively in Stanford tumor boards
- Clinic-based; hospital rounds at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Participate in the design of a 100,000 sq. ft. comprehensive outpatient cancer facility in Oakland, a joint venture of Stanford and Sutter, to open in 2024.
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Ethnically and socioeconomically diverse patient population
- Excellent administrative support
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Stanford Health Care, Emeryville is now offering the East Bay community primary and specialty care in a compassionate and welcoming environment. We bring together the local attention you get from a community doctor with the specialized expertise of an academic medical center, right here in Emeryville.
Our compassionate and attentive providers and staff are dedicated to finding what makes each cancer unique and providing individually tailored treatments for every patient. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and survivorship, we pride ourselves in being able to provide clinical services that address the medical needs of our patients, as well as integrative services to address one's emotional, psychological and social needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org