Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Oncology
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Oncology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our clinic network in Pleasanton, CA
Why practice with us?
- Seeking a full-time Oncology/Hematology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Clinic based: Patient care, infusion center supervision, care coordination and inbox mgmt.
- Hospital rounding at Stanford ValleyCare
- Two years of Oncology experience preferred
- Other minimum qualifications include:
- Active California License
- Outstanding clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced clinical setting
- Additional preferences:
- Familiarity working with Epic EMR
- Experience working in multi-specialty group and/or integrated healthcare system
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our compassionate and attentive providers and staff are dedicated to finding what makes each cancer unique and providing individually tailored treatments for every patient. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and survivorship, we pride ourselves in being able to provide clinical services that address the medical needs of our patients, as well as integrative services to address one's emotional, psychological and social needs.
Valley Medical Oncology Consultants in Pleasanton is a QOPI® Certified Practice. This certification is an acknowledgement that the practice meets certain defined quality and safety standards in the administration of cancer care.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology.
At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org