Family Medicine (w/out OB)
University Medical Partners
Los Gatos, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our clinic in Los Gatos, CA.
Why practice with us?
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- Community-based practice
- Providers see an average of 18- 24 patients a day
- Clinic Hours – M-F from 8am-5pm
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum Family Medicine including newborns and performing basic outpatient office procedures such as joint injections, laceration repairs, skin biopsies, etc.
- Practice consists of ten (10) primary care providers: 8 Family Medicine primary care physicians and 2 Physician Assistants
- Shared light call schedule (telephone calls only with RN triaging) - 1:14 and evenly distributed among physicians in affiliated primary care clinics
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We focus on the primary healthcare needs of patients of all ages – from infants to seniors. Our goal is to deliver outstanding health care with a high level of patient satisfaction. We offer preventive health visits; care of acute illnesses and injuries; as well as management of chronic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma and we can perform minor surgical procedures. We also provide gynecology, mental health, diabetes care, and more, plus specialist referrals when needed.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to provide the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care patient needs are coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help manage health care appointments, access to medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org