University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our brand-new outpatient clinic in Castro Valley, CA.
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley, CA
Why practice with us?
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Physicians see an average of 20-24 patients per day in the clinic
- Average delivery volume: 30-40 deliveries per month
- Full-scope Women’s Health services include preconception, prenatal, and postnatal care, high-risk pregnancy, gynecologic and obstetric care, in-office procedures, and specialized surgical care
- All OB/deliveries performed at Eden Hospital, a Level 1 NICU with 24-hour Obstetrical Anesthesiologists to L&D, and 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalists
- Call Schedule – 1:5
- Five (5) general Ob/Gyn physicians in the group
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Diverse patient population
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our Castro Valley location offers primary & specialty care, diagnostics, laboratory services, procedures, and an Express Care clinic with extended hours in a convenient East Bay location. With all services housed in one location, and a multitude of innovative care delivery systems, our 25,000 square foot multi-specialty outpatient center was designed for a seamless, efficient patient experience.
Through our partnership with Stanford Health Care, our patients benefit from extraordinary care. Our doctors provide personalized attention and care in a convenient location, plus immediate access to Stanford specialists and technology. Over time, you can expect further enhancements to patient care in line with Stanford's continuing tradition of innovation and excellence. Together, we provide the highest level of care.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to provide the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care patient needs are coordinated through MyHealth, our easy-to-use online tool. MyHealth will help manage health care appointments, access to medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with a talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty Physicians
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance